2010年9月24日星期五

like the Baume Mercier Replica watches Sea-Dwellers crystal

I love the sapphire crystal sticking out, like the Baume Mercier Replica watches Sea-Dwellers crystal. The matt dial is very clean and in combination with DLC, very militarish. The orange flashing bolt hand refers to the vintage Milgauss models, to people who do not know this, it might look a bit awkward Below youll see two pictures of the Deepsea Sea-Dweller 116660, in parts?Ǭ† just came back from the workshop where they applied the DLC technology to this Dipsy. Since the bezel was removed for the operation, it gives a good view on how thick the sapphire crystal of the Deepsea really is. THICK!The DLC coating on this Deepsea is matt black and very different from the glossy looking Milgauss. The Deepsea is a heavy duty watch and the matt black DLC looks appropriate on it, being a tool watch pur sang.Where I concluded earlier that the Milgauss or DLC (in general) is not for me, I did become even more enthusiastic about the Milgauss than I was before. Lets see what 2010 has to offer for my Baume Mercier Replica watches collection! Price of the Milgauss DLC (BNIB) is 5750 Euro. Thanks to Watch-Site for letting me handle these DLC timepieces.

The picture also shows the differences in size between the Explorer and the Milgauss, but also demonstrate the clean and readable dial of both.Although I could see myself adding a Rolex Milgauss to my modest collection of timepieces, this DLC was yet another confirmation that I am not very into DLC or black watches. I tried a (black) Sinn 142St.S a few years back and it didnt last very long, I guess the same would go for this Milgauss. Personally, I do love the look of DLC watches, but theyre just not for me as I feel they are not as all-round usable as plain stainless steel watches.In the picture above, you can clearly see the difference between the center links and the outer links of the bracelet. The Milgauss is quite thick, probably due to its inner case which makes it anti-magnetic / protected against magnetic Baume Mercier Replica watches fields. It wears very differently from my GMT-Master II 16710 and Sea-Dweller 16600.